We'll repost your t-shirt selfie on IG, Twitter & FB.
Use Hashtag #PrisonLogic
"Life Won't Get Better Unless You Do"
~ T.J. Life Coach With a Goon Hand
Make a Change
GET TO KNOW TIJUANA JACKSON
Ex Con Motivational Speaker
SHIT MY FANS ASK (FREQUENTLY UPDATED)
- I am an actor, mostly seen in comedy, drama and tequila bars.
- I am not on "House." That’s Omar Epps.
- I didn't stop acting after “40 Year Old Virgin,” and please stop yelling, “Ho fa' sho!’ when I’m with my mother. She's an ordained minister who can get God to smite you.
- My character, Conrad slept with Nancy Botwin on "Weeds." I (personally) haven't slept with Mary-Louise Parker.
- I do not smoke, grow or sell weed like my character on "Weeds," so please stop sending me marijuana. The only greens I accept is cash.
- I am not 6' tall. I am 5' 9" after doing pilates classes daily for a year straight.
- Just because my characters were gay in both "Blades of Glory" (opposite Will Ferrell) and “A Little Bit of Heaven” (opposite Kate Hudson), does not mean that I am gay in real ilfe. But for $10,000,000, I can be.
- Yes, I am in two shows currently. "Blunt Talk" on the Starz Network and “Mad Dogs, on Amazon.” I'm Trinidadian, what did you expect?
- I wrote for Paula Abdul's animated protege, MC Skat Kat, but the voice was radio host, Derrick "Delite" Stevens. Go bother him.
- I was once a rapper signed to Virgin records. My biggest hit was "Victim of the Ghetto." There will be no reunion for this 90's rap group of mediocre success. :(
- I haven't blown up because it's not my time. I'm a household face but not yet a household name.
- My name is not Zeke the Freak, and I am not dating Meagan Good. She is happily married and I am happily single.
- I played Lonnie opposite Robert DeNiro, Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Kline in "Last Vegas." Ask your grandparents about it.
- Most I've ever been paid to do a film is love. I met my ex wife on the set of "Love Guru."
- I live nowhere in particular. I float.
- I love travel, experimental food, beautiful skin, fishing and family.
HAVE A QUESTION? ENTER IT HERE.
Have a Question for Romany? Click Here.